Saturday, December 20, 2014

Polls!

     Hey guys! This is just a post explaining the poll options. Well, here goes!


  1. Fun polls with random questions! - In this option, I ask a random question that could vary from favorite foods/ games, to a fandom question, like one about Black Butler or something. They'll pretty much be opinion questions. 
  2. Animal of the week posts! - This option would be that I choose a random animal and post about it. I would add in facts and photos about it. For the people out there that like animals, you'll love this option! 
  3. Contests with digital items from the games I play as prizes! - Heh, this is one long option, isn't it? Anyway, this would be like a raffle. Sometimes I might just have you comment, other times there would be a mini quiz about random things, and whoever gets the most right wins! Of course, if there was a tie there'd be a raffle-like thing. Now, I bet you're wondering what games I play. Well, I play quite a bit of different ones, but the main ones are Chicken Smoothie and Animal Jam. Those would be the easiest to have prizes to give out anyway. If you wanna check out the websites, here's the links: Chicken Smoothie , Animal Jam
  4. All of the above! - This option is fairly obvious. This means you want all of them! 
     Well guys, that's about it. Go on ahead and answer away! If you don't want all of them, I set it so you could choose only two as well. I'll see you either tomorrow or Monday, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment